As part of the Fire Safety Order (FSO) 2006, it became a legal requirement for businesses with 5 or more employees to carry out a Fire Safety Risk Assessment of the primary business premises. The order requires UK business to identify a "responsible person" who must keep a written record of all assessments and the subsequent actions taking to mitigate any risk posed by fire.
The Legislation applies to you if:
- You are an employer responsible for the premises from which you operate
- The owner of business premises
- The landlord of rented non-domestic premises
- The occupier of rented non-domestic premises
- Anyone else with control over all or part of the building, such as a facilities manager, building manager or managing agent
Our fire risk assessments are carried out by fully certified and trained risk assessors. We can assist you with your new office, your annual report, or any situation where the building purpose changes and you want to ensure continued compliance.
What will we do:
- Visit the premises and conduct a full site survey
- Identify all fire risks and those at risk in the premises
- Provide a full report following the assessment
- Provide a fire safety policy
- Create a bespoke emergency plan
- Provide a logbook for the premises
Our Fire Safety Risk Assessments start at as little as £199 + VAT – please contact our South East office today with your building details and we will provide you with a quotation based on your requirements.